Thursday, May 22, 2008

I got my goodies from the Stuff a Box swap!!!






Wow!!! I got some absolutely fabulous stuff in this swap! We had a choice of two priority mail boxes to stuff. There was sooo much stuff in the box. I counted 78 pieces of paper plus a ton of embellishments also. I am sooooo excited to play with all my new goodies!

I have been loving arrows lately and I got a nice assortment of arrows. I also really like the felt flowers! A couple other cool things that might not stand out in the pics were a nice pouch from CK and a silver memo board! Out of all of this stuff there were only 2 pieces of paper I already owned and a package of CK flowers! I can't believe what a great box of goodies I got!!

When can I do another swap??? LOL

4 comments:

Norma Kennedy said...

Look at all that Goodness- Enjoy playing !!!

Norma

rajah1116 said...

WOW! That is an AMAZING box of goodies!

teresamatz said...

wow, what an awesome swap

Jens Place in Space said...

wow how fun!!!! that is just awesome . I would be in heaven!