Friday, May 11, 2012

Cropstop Challenge #71 Show us the animal in you

Did you know that the Ringling Bros. Circus opened on May 19th, 1884! Let's celebrate their anniversary by using an animal or animal print as part of your project. Make it sassy, make it cute, make it fabulous! This is such a broad subject, so we are hoping to see some amazing entries! Have fun!


I had fun with this challenge. The animal print paper is super old, but that never goes out of style so I kept it. When I thought of animal print the title just came to me and so I made a card filled with hearts and animal print. I know its not the first thing most would think about but it worked for me.


Items from the cropstop store: Ribbon Brown sheer with ruffle edge, Spellbinders Classic Scalloped Hearts, Memory Box/Poppy Stamps Bookcase Key, Angel Pink Dye Ink, Memento, Tonic Studios Paper Distresser, Spellbinders Rubber Mat

Remeber you have til Wednesday at midnight to link up your animal or animal print project to the cropstop blog to be entered for this week prize.

No comments: