Saturday, May 19, 2012

TaDa Creative Studios & Cropstop Challenge

Cropstop Challenge #72
This weeks challenge at CropStop is to create a Masculine Birthday card.

Items used from the CropStop store: Spellbinders Ironwork Accents Die, Distress Pad - Pumice Stone, Chalkboard Charcoal Mist, Dew Drops Hardy Ivy, 3 in 1 Advanced Craft Glue

Other items used Paper: TaDa Creative Studios Just Chillin' Collection.

Remember you have til Wednesday at midnight to upload your creation to the CropStop blog to be entered to win a prize.

TaDa Creative Studios


For this project I wanted to make a shadowbox of random pictures of my youngest. The Just Chillin collection was the perfect choice for this project. I started by getting the shadowbox out of the closet and then started to rough up the frame to go with the grungy feel of the just chillin collection. I did use a Pagemaps sketch to create this shadowbox.


I had so much fun adding all the little bits and pieces, stringing all the flags, pictures, title block on the baker’s twine. So Stoked was the paper used for the background. I cut all the flags myself and used pinking scissors to make a couple of the flags. The tickets and title block were created from Spellbinder’s dies. The title is from the Snippets & Clippets paper, just cut to fit into the space I wanted. Using the Unlimited TXT paper I created a brad. This project was perfect for using pieces from every paper in the Just Chillin collection. I also included the smiley sticker from the Stickies sheet too.


No comments: