Friday, October 10, 2008

I was SO productive for World Cardmarking Day

Of course there were tons of websites with challenges all weekend. I made over 30 cards. That is more cards than I have made ALL year and I did it in 3 days. I was VERY proud of myself. Plus most of the cards I sent off to Cards for Hereos, its for soldiers to send cards home to family and friends. I felt great sending that stuffed envelope off to mail too.

Here are just a couple of cards I made.
On Sunday My DH asked me to make a card to send to his mom who lives in Hawaii I laughed and said no problem I'm already making some cards give me a little while and I whipped this one up.


Have to have a halloween card so here it is, made a couple more too.


Have Thanksgiving covered now too. Saved this one to send to family.


I actually already had the star cut out of the notebook paper in my scrap pile and it worked great for this card.


This next one is super simple, but I LOVE it. Couldn't give this one away sorry troops.


Only made 1 christmas card. Now I'm up to 2 done.


You always need some Thank you cards so here's one.


And Finally a 4th of July themed one. A little far off but time flies by so quick it will be here before we know it.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Love that x-mas card!!! :) Way to be productive!

Scrapdango Monthly Kit Club said...

You got so much done! Love your cards!
Carrie

kathi_minikatie said...

Girl, you rocked the cards! Wow over 30 cards - I'm impressed.