Sunday, February 15, 2009

Crowned Contest Week 2

This weeks challenge for the Crowned contest at Scrapdango was to scraplift a layout from the Scrapdango Gallery. I chose one of Kathi's LO which I turned on its side. We also had to include Makeup -ink, paint, glimmer mist, etc.

This photo was taken at Disney's Animal Kingdom Park in FL. The Silverback Gorilla was walking around and then he literally stopped and posed for this photo. I absolutely LOVE this photo and am so glad that I was able to do the photo justice by creating a great layout to accompany the photo. I inked the journaling folder.



I chose the ledger paper from Teresa Collins, strips -Scenic Route
Flower -MM -Passport line
Felt stars -Maya Road
Photo Corner -Scrapworks
Thickers -AC

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Love this layout! Good luck with the contest. Your work is greaT!!