Saturday, April 25, 2009

DT Layout for My Sketch World

My DT layout was based on the Apr 18th sketch at My Sketch World.

I painted the fish with yellow & green glitter paint. I used Kaiser craft papers, cardstock -Bazzill, Fish - YMBD, acrylic frame - fancy pants, title letters - MM, Heidi Grace, and Thickers, Date tag - etsy.

YMBD Saturday scraplift
This weeks saturday scraplift was to scrap a card. YEAH!! This one was very doable!!


The dark pink paper was from a swap with Corey. The paper strip, tiny alphas & tag are MM, the felt heart -K&CO, the scalloped circle - YMBD nested circle which I added a scallop edge to by use the corner rounder.

1 comment:

GinniG said...

Love the fun colors in your LO! And the card is beautiful!!! See you this weekend at the NSD Crop on Scrapdango!!! {{{HUGS}}} GF!!! :)