Thursday, November 12, 2009

Oct sketch and GDT projects and DT TOOT!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, oops!!!! Well I have so much to share now.


I made the Scrapdango DT!!! WOOHOO I'm so excited!!! I can't believe I almost missed it too because I kept putting off actually sending in my application and almost missed the deadline. I'm so happy that I actually sent it in!!! Come on over to Scrapdango and come play with us.

The Oct sketch over at My sketch World I just love how my layout turned out. It took me awhile to find something that worked but when I found the lace cardstock I knew that was the winner.


GDT at Scrapdango
I also got to be the GDT over at Scrapdango in Oct. I got to play with this fantastic BO Bunny Flutter Butter papers. I had soooooo much fun playing with this kit!!! I don't think I have ever cute up so much paper into circles and fussy cutting. I completed 3 LOs and 3 cards and I still want to play with it (and I have plenty of papers left to complete some more).

Here is my 2pager!! Bubble Makers


Mom Agrees
I had gotten this photo blown up because I loved how you could still read DS shirt.


Cute Little Ducky


Now for the cards
Time for fall card


Tree Card Scarlett from My Sketch World posted a tutorial about making this tree and it worked perfectly with these fun papers.


Hi Card This was based on one of Lucy's Oct card Sketches!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Gorgeous work! Love that tree card. I will have to go check out the tutorial!