Saturday, January 16, 2010

January Challenges

I'm very excited to announce that I will be staying on the Layout DT over at My Sketch World for another six months. Thanks so much Lucy!!! I have another announcement that I have to wait a couple days to announce.


I found a fun new blog, Mission to Createthe other day with a great challenge on it. So for Mission #8 I used 4 of the 5 concepts, Colors - Red, Turquoise and White, Paint - I painted white paint around the edges of my two smaller photos, Curved Title, and Rubons - faux waves under small photos and the word summer - lower corner.





This month the challenges at My Sketch World are all based on getting your christmas photos scrapped, whether they are from 2009 or from years past.

I have been able to get a number of challenges completed so far.






The stocking goodies LO I completed with Scrapdango's Dec kit.

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Thanks for playing along with Mission Create! Love your layout:)

Vanessa said...

You have so many great layouts here! Awesome that you came out to join us at Mission Create-love what you did with all the concepts!
Vanessa

p.s I used to be on the My Sketch World DT too! Small world hey!

Nicole Nowosad said...

REally great page!! the red pops! Thanks for creating with the MC girls!

GaMtnScrap said...

I love all your layouts, very nice!