Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Beginnings Crop at Scrapdango Starts



We are going to have lots of fun this week at Scrapdango to celebrate Heather's new Ownership at Scrapdango. I just posted my challenge over there so gooo check it out.

March DT reveal

Our march reveal was delayed and I forgot to post it here on my blog,OOPS! I worked with the Sugar kit which was FAB. It featured Pink Pasilee's Bayberry Cottage papers.

Sibling Love
I rolled the paper edges by first wetting the edges just a little and when it dried it stayed rolled. Did LOTS of fussy cutting on this one??


Blowing out the Candles
This is based on the March sketch on the Scrapdango Blog.


Cowboy party
I used some Prima Packaging and sprayed some Blue maya mist around it to create the masked effect for the title.


Rub a Dub Dub


Also got a card completed also.

No comments: