Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sassy Lil Sketches 10/21 sketch & Scrap Attack Contest

I loved the big star in the sketch. So I decided to play with this sketch. I wasn't able to create such a big star as they had in the sketch. But using my little cricut I cut a star from one of those older KI Memories Sheers. Then I backed it with some coordinating paper. These photos were from a trip to Disney at the Mexico Pavilion in Epcot. I'm so glad to have finally scrapped these photos.




Scrap Attack Contest

They were having a great contest using Scrap within Reach. Use 75% of their products and if you use 3 different collections you'll receive a bonus draw into the contest. Well I recently received some of their new papers (The District). This was the first collection of theirs that I purchased - I could never find anyone who sold them. Thanks so much for the contest and MAKING me use these FAB papers instead of just hoarding them. Well I did actually use 3 collections in this layout because all the papers are from the district but the alphas are from Cambridge and Urban Garden. The swirl at the bottom of the layout I actually cut with my cricut. Not sure what is going on that I actually used my cricut TWICE this past week. That might just be a record for me, LOL!!!



My DS grabbed his little wii guitar and started rocking along with daddy. It was too cute not to scrap.

1 comment:

D said...

Love your sketches, the pictures are so cute! Love the different lettering and pattern paper too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy 'Lil Sketches :)