Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I actually felt like scrapping some christmas layouts

Once Dec hit I actually WANTED to scrap some of those christmas and winter photos from past years. Unfortunately I haven't had lots of time to scrap this month but I have gotten a few done.

The last layout I completed was based on a sketch from Creative Scrappers #134 I used papers from Echo Park's Everybody loves christmas line.



Here is another Echo Park layout. My DS received a flashlight for xmas and it was his favorite gift, go figure right. I did this layout based on a challenge at My Sketch World - to do a christmas layout with non traditional colors so I knew that these papers would work great!



Last year we didn't throw away any of the christmas paper til after I took a couple photos of all the craziness. Here is the layout.



Apparently this month I felt like scrapping photos of DS#1 because all these layouts are him at different ages, LOL! This layout was based on a recipe challenge at Scrapdango to use 9 buttons and 2 different fonts.

4 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

these are just too cute.. great design, colour and accents... the photos are adorable.

ps just joined you on xoxo DT..
Merry Christmas to you and family... hugs Bev

Carly said...

Gorgeous winter LOs! Love what you did! YOu always do so much with the papers! Love it :)
<3 C

Renee said...

wow these are fantastic layouts! i love them all.

LisaM said...

Fantastic layouts Lisa! Lovin' the EP!