Thursday, February 24, 2011

Crowned, The Paper Variety and MSW

Crowned Week 2
For week 2 of the Crowned competition going on at Scrapdango we had to reveal something about ourselves. So I decided to reveal what my favorite shoes are. You also had to include yellow and polka dots on the layout. I used Bella Blvd's Lovey Dovey line for this layout.






Crowned Week 3
For week 3 we had to be inspired from a list of songs. I chose "What a wonderful world." We also had to include hidden journaling and use 2 fonts.
I picked the title because I knew I had all these random pictures of animals from trips to the zoo. I used Bo Bunny's Sunkissed line.



Paper Variety Blog
The challenge this week is to add stitching to your project whether it be real or faux stitching. So I took my sew easy tool and purposefully made a not so straight line and then took a pen and added the stitched lines. I'm really happy how the "Stitching" turned out. I used Echo Park's Little Boy line.



MSW Sketch a thon
The sketch a thon is still going on til March 3. I completed this card for day 6 using scraps, YEAH!!! I used a spellbinders die to create the circle for the card it was so quick and easy, always a plus!!!


Day 14
I used more of the Bella Blvd Lovey Dovey line to make this layout of my DD.


For Day 18
I created this layout using Best Creations Let's Party line. My Youngest enjoying his birthday cupcake for his 4th birthday.

5 comments:

patti west said...

woo hoo, Lisa!! you go girl! I'm not sure what I like best...because I like everything!! love your faux stitching - brilliant idea to make "not perfect" holes & then fill them in w/pen! I really enjoyed this post of yours. :) thanks for playing at the Paper Variety too!!

Suzy said...

love all of your layouts! i'm a new follower ;) i don't want to miss out on another! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety :) Be sure to stop back next Wednesday for our BLOG HOP :)

Melissa said...

Such great projects! Thank you for participating at The Paper Variety.

~jan said...

Greetings from WDW, Lisa! :) You have been a busy girl! Loving all your layouts! That faux stitching looks like the real deal! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

Sandy Ang said...

What a great LO you did with the Best Creation Let's Party collection. Love for you to play along with my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/03/sandys-challenge-3.html