Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A number of new projects

GCD Studios WIN!!!!
I recently received my long ago won 2nd prize from GCD Studios but wow this box was stuffed full of goodies. I got the ENTIRE collection of goodies from the Homespun Chic Collection plus 5 dies from the Chipart Tools.


XOXO Challenge
I picked a winner from the XOXO BLOG HOP. Sorry it took so long but the winner of my RAK was Darlene S. Congrats Darlene!!!
Another XOXO Blog Challenge is up. This month's challenge was BLACK and how that inspired the DT to create something. Since its around Halloween when I think of Black it reminds me of Trick or Treating in the dark so I decided to pull out some Halloween papers and Embellies. I decided on Bella Blvd's Too Cute to Spook Collection. I used lots of Black accents including a Black Title, accents and topped it off with Charcoal colored Chalkboard Glimmer Mist.

I created the pumpkin face banner by punching the images out of the Jacks-A-Glow paper with a pinking circle punch from Martha Stewart. I put the punched images on top of another sheet of punched scalloped circles for my handmade banner.


On this layout I decided to play with the October Afternoon Sidewalks Collection for these older pics of my youngest. I just loved the playful images of this collection. I heart banners and love the mix and match banners in the chipboard pieces.

This is a closeup shot of the title and topped with one of the Little Flyers. The flags are such a fun touch and so popular right now.


I enjoyed playing with the October Afternoon Sidewalks Collection in the above layout so I decided to create another layout with this collection. I pulled out some more older pics of the kids enjoying an afternoon watching a Professional Women's Basketball Game. I also added a couple pieces from the 5 & Dime collection. This layout was inspired by the Creative Scrappers Sketch #180. I loved that this sketch combined both a vertical and horizonal photo in the sketch.

A couple closeup/detail shots of the layout.

5 comments:

Rene said...

Fantastic layouts and great candy! Congrats!
Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember to be in the running to win this week's fabulous prize, just leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw it on MIM! The more comments left, the greater your chance of winning! Good luck!
Rene :D

Anonymous said...

ohhhh I so love all your Layouts but I have to say that the first one really is the darn cutest, LOVE your little man's face! teheee, spotted your entry on MIM, hugs me x

Roberta; mother of 4, GiGi to 1 said...

I'm a fan of GCD studios, too, and I love their playful, everyday life collections! You have taken some of those day to day photos and made them into extra-special scrapbook layouts for those beautiful children to enjoy for years! I found you at Make It Monday linky party! **Roberta

Darlene S. said...

I love your layouts! Very cute style you have! :)

Thanks for the RAK too! :DDDD

-Darlene

Christa said...

Lisa! I love the colours here! Congrats too on your win! I love LOOT!!!