Friday, August 13, 2010

Aug kit sneak peek

The reveal is only a couple days away over at Scrapdango with the Augst kits but I got a couple of peeks for you ladies. All I can say is I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this kit (the sugar kit featuring Echo Park's Walk in the Park line). Its amazing and you sooooooooooooooo need to get the add on too. I have used every single paper in the add on and about 3/4 of the sticker sheet. Maybe I should have gotten 2 add ons, LOL!!!

I still have more that I haven't even photographed yet. I think this is Heather's best kit so far. You ROCK Heather!!! Plus Heather just announced on the forum that future kits are going to be packed with more yummy scrap goodies for the same price. WHATTTTTTT!!!! I don't know how she does it!






I used one of the sketches from Your Scrapbook Stash to create the layout below. Its from Liz and features a large heart on the sketch.

No comments: