Thursday, August 5, 2010

July DT reveal

The Scrapdango kit I got to play with in July was We R Memory Keepers 72 & Sunny line. What a fun line, that I haven't found anywhere else.

When I opened the box and saw the chipboard mini album I didn't know what I was going to do. But I took a bunch of really cute pics from 4th of July that I wanted to scrap and really liked the fun shape of the mini album. So I got busy creating only my second mini album ever. I really love how it came out.

MINI ALBUM















Layouts
I loved this already sewn cardstock, its perfect for me (the non-sewer). After I decided I was DEFINITELY going to use this cardstock then I had to pick what pictures I was going to scrap. I noticed the cute little frog in one of the papers and I knew I had some frog pics somewhere and then I found these great pics of DD and these super tiny frogs.




Next I LOVED the diecut paper included in the kit. I used one of the pages from the mini album as a place to hold my title. I used Glimmer mist around the title (not included in the kit).





Sketch
Every month we create a sketch that the whole DT creates a layout with the monthly kit. This month the sketch was created by Carly.





I even created a card with this kit and still have tons left to create more.

3 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous work Lisa.. amazing style and design.. and too cute photos

lkeener said...

Lisa, I knew you were talented but I just scrolled through your entire blog, and girl - YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Wow.
Seeing all of your work in one place makes me call "SHOTGUN!" for next year's crop: I want to sit next to you!!! Hugs and muchas smoochas!!

~jan said...

Wowzers girl, you got a lot out of that kit! That mini is just fantabulous and your layouts are always amazing!