Thursday, July 28, 2011

New DT plus a GDT spot

DT TOOT!!!
I'm soooo excited to announce that I'm now on the DT at Sassy Lil Sketches WOOHOO!!
Cherie and Katie have some great sketches over there, I hope you stop by and check them out! My first sketch will be in Aug. I can't wait to post it!

I recently needed to make a card for a baby shower so I checked out the Sassy Lil Card Sketches and found this AWESOME card sketch from July 7.
When I saw it I knew I wanted to create a card with this sketch, however I didn't make the baby card that I needed to make. Oh Well, it still made for a pretty card! Plus added bonus these papers are really old (at least 3 years old) and I'm thrilled to use them.




GDT TOOT!!
I'm also very excited to announce that I will be the August GDT over at Back Porch Memories! Its a wonderful kit club, I have been a member of the site for quite some time and I'm excited to be GDT for them again.


I've been on a little bit of a card making kick lately, which is always a great way to use up some stash. Its also very helpful when I needed to make 3 baby shower cards this month. Another great thing about making so many cards is I'm actually using my cuttlebug since I have been using all the wonderful spellbinders dies that I have acquired. I created this card for the July card skecth over at My Sketch World.
You can never have to many birthday cards right? I used one of the spellbinders dies and an embossing folder to create the circular title section of the card.


So I mentioned already that I needed 3 baby shower cards this month. Well one of them I created about 20 minutes before I left to go to the shower so of course I forgot to photograph that one. Another I can't reveal until next month and the last is below. What do you do when you need to make a baby shower card and don't know the sex of the baby, turn to the trusted pale yellow and green of course. I used another Spellbinders die on this card. I can't get enough of them.

1 comment:

yyam said...

Congrats on your good news! How exciting! I love your awesome cards! Especially those butterflies...such a classy card! :)