Saturday, July 30, 2011

Several challenges in one

I was able to tackle a sketch plus two other challenges in this layout. The sketch is from Creative Scrappers #166

I also tackled a challenge from The Crop Stop - Use lace. So I included a lace doiley that is just peeking out from under the paper. I also was able to squeeze in a challenge from the Paper Variety blog, their's was a tic tac toe challenge. I choose the bottom row use pink - there are pink in the papers and a button, use a banner - I *heart* banners so this one was easy for me and 1 photo.

I used this adorable photo of my DH and DS out on the boat, so using the Simple Stories 100 days of summer line was a perfect choice. I'm so happy to have finally opened up this pack of paper. I'm really happy with how this one turned out.


This one was a sketch from the Scrappiest blog #129 when I saw all these circles I was intrigued. I decided to play with some Sass Paper Crush papers on this one. The title on this one was super easy as this is what my little guy calls Winnie the Pooh.


12 comments:

CropStop said...

Lacy and lovely-what more could anyone want than such a great example of using up all that lace people have hanging around. Thanks for sharing your project with us on the CropStop challenge.

Sarah said...

those layouts are both so adorable! I love the summery vibe to the first one, and the Pooh one is just too sweet!

Vicki said...

Fabulous LOs, Lisa! I love how you used the lace doily. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!

Lisa said...

Love your pages Lisa!!!

Hannah said...

Gorgeous LO's Lisa, love the papers and colours. Thanks for playing along at TPV this week, hope to see you again soon :)

Veronica said...

That is so pretty! Love the page
Thank you for joining our CropStop Blog Challenge

Rita Barakat said...

Aww LIsa these are so super sweet layouts girl!

Liz Chidester said...

I love your take on The Scrappiest sketch!! So fun!

kramer_buffy said...

Lisa,
OMG... these are both gorgeous!!!!!!!


Thanks for playing with us at Cropstop's challenge~!

-- dalis

Michelle Pearson said...

love the touch of lace on your layout! :) thanks for playing the cropstop challenge!

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

It's wonderful to see a layout amongst the entries. And what a difficult sketch to create with. Great take on the challenge and the sketch!

Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

Kath – incoming DT
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Rosie said...

Wowzers, your layouts are fabulous! Love how you incorporated the lace. Thank you for joining in our CropStop challenge. Hugs, Rosie